Android Developer Jobs
Are you interested in leading the digital strategy and development of apps and websites. Android Developer Jobs deliver software and services that meet the needs of the company being represented.
An Android Mobile Developer understands the android operating system and the environment and frameworks used to create software on this systems.
As an Android developer, you will be able to analyse the current state of the business and suggest, design, and build solutions to improve processes, platform, reach, and abilities.
Skillsets for android development
A variety of development skills, such as Java, Swift, Objective-C, Application Programming Interfaces, web development languages and cross platform mobile suites.
- Design and build mission-critical Android applications
- Coach and skillshare with developers
- Fix bugs in existing software and improve using the latest technologies
- Unit test code with a TDD approach and work with QAs to create test suites
- Document software and processes, and share your knowledge with others
- Support deployment of internally and externally facing applications and provide post-deployment support
- Support the open-sourcing and documentation of technologies to enable other developers to adopt our freely-distributed code
- Work closely with the UI design team to execute the design as closely as possible, staying within the design guidelines of the brand
Required experience for Android Developer Jobs
- Have extensive experience with the Android SDK with a comprehensive understanding of the application lifecycle, and OS integration
- Experience with Git and Git-flow
- Experience with Java and Kotlin and global software deployment tools such as Google Play and Scalefusion.
- Build RESTful JSON Web APIs and use networking libraries to integrate this with applications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- You are able to work under pressure to achieve goals for public events
- You have knowledge and experience with CI pipelines such as GitLab/Bitrise/Jenkins etc.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...