Since registering with Stafffinders for temporary work, they have always kept me out working. The Recruitment Consultants are always courteous and work hard finding assignments that suit me.
Site Management Jobs
Site managers are responsible for ensuring that a construction project is completed on time and within budget. Alternative job titles for site managers include construction manager, project manager and site agent. Site managers work on construction sites and work often begins just before construction. More senior construction managers will take responsibility for an entire project and may be known as the project manager or project director. More junior site managers may take responsibility for only a part of a project.
Areas and disciplines covered by Site Managers
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Helping to negotiate contracts and secure permits and licences
Contact the Industrial Division Team
Email the Industrial Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Industrial Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new industrial job opportunities by email please subscribe to the industrial mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.