I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Production Manager Jobs
Production Managers ensure that goods are produced efficiently, at the right quality, quantity and cost, and that they are produced on time. Production Managers may include working on anything from cars or aeroplane parts to medicines or food products. Some Production Managers, they are known as operations managers.
Production Managers may involve forward planning, drawing up production schedules, estimating how long a job will take, monitoring the production process. They will also be responsible for supervising and motivating employees.
Production Managers normally include working 37 to 40 hours a week, but many production manager jobs may need to work shifts and unsocial hours including evenings and weekends. They are mainly office-based but some time is spent on the factory floor. Some production managers jobs may involve travelling between a number of sites.
Typical salary ranges between £22,000 and £45,000.
Duties of a Production Manager
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Decide what resources are required.
- Draft a timescale for the job.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify training needs.
Contact the Industrial Division Team
Email the Industrial Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Industrial Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new industrial job opportunities by email please subscribe to the industrial mailing list.
Salary: £30000 to £40000 p/a
Production Engineer required by innovative and industry leading company, based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of new & existing Production methods.
Developing, discussing and implementing engineering solutions to technical issues.
An understanding of engineering principles and processes, particularly in an ...
Salary: £10.00 p/h
Our client a well-established Civil and Maintenance contractor currently have a requirement for multiple experienced Groundworkers in the Glasgow area.
Ideal candidates will be considered for a permanent post at the end of the 3-month temporary contract.
Due to the variation of works a driving licence is essential.
Candidates must ...