Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Production Manager Jobs
Production Managers ensure that goods are produced efficiently, at the right quality, quantity and cost, and that they are produced on time. Production Managers may include working on anything from cars or aeroplane parts to medicines or food products. Some Production Managers, they are known as operations managers.
Production Managers may involve forward planning, drawing up production schedules, estimating how long a job will take, monitoring the production process. They will also be responsible for supervising and motivating employees.
Production Managers normally include working 37 to 40 hours a week, but many production manager jobs may need to work shifts and unsocial hours including evenings and weekends. They are mainly office-based but some time is spent on the factory floor. Some production managers jobs may involve travelling between a number of sites.
Typical salary ranges between £22,000 and £45,000.
Duties of a Production Manager
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Decide what resources are required.
- Draft a timescale for the job.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify training needs.
Contact the Industrial Division Team
Email the Industrial Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Industrial Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new industrial job opportunities by email please subscribe to the industrial mailing list.
Category: Senior Management
Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?
A client with vision and pipeline for the future?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh. Our Client is a UK leading contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage ...
Category: Surveyor - Quantity
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Residential Industry? Look no further!
I am working alongside one of the largest Residential Developers in London who are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team!
The prime candidate should have:
-Experience within a Residential Developer ...