I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Production Manager Jobs
Production Managers ensure that goods are produced efficiently, at the right quality, quantity and cost, and that they are produced on time. Production Managers may include working on anything from cars or aeroplane parts to medicines or food products. Some Production Managers, they are known as operations managers.
Production Managers may involve forward planning, drawing up production schedules, estimating how long a job will take, monitoring the production process. They will also be responsible for supervising and motivating employees.
Production Managers normally include working 37 to 40 hours a week, but many production manager jobs may need to work shifts and unsocial hours including evenings and weekends. They are mainly office-based but some time is spent on the factory floor. Some production managers jobs may involve travelling between a number of sites.
Typical salary ranges between £22,000 and £45,000.
Duties of a Production Manager
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Decide what resources are required.
- Draft a timescale for the job.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify training needs.
Contact the Industrial Division Team
Email the Industrial Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Industrial Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new industrial job opportunities by email please subscribe to the industrial mailing list.
Category: Asset/Property Management
Assistant Property Manager - Glasgow City Centre
Stafffinders are seeking a talented Assistant Property Manager, on behalf of our premier Property Management client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, who truly cares about their employee’s health and wellbeing and actively promotes a good work-life balance.
Salary: £30000 to £35000 p/a
Category: Construction/Project Management
Property Manager - Glasgow City Centre
Stafffinders are seeking a talented Property Manager, on behalf of our premier Property Management client. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, who truly cares about their employee’s health and wellbeing and actively promotes a good work-life balance. This is a ...