I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
We have opportunities for a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
Production planners need to be well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They will need to be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills.
Good communication and computer skills would be very benificial in this role, ensuring the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
Main Duties of Planner
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organised.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
Contact the Industrial Division Team
Email the Industrial Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Industrial Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new industrial job opportunities by email please subscribe to the industrial mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.