I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Training Administrator Jobs
Training Administrators execute all levels of training support activities, leaving no stone unturned in the run up to events. Starting off with booking training venues, ordering or preparing training materials, notifying delegates of their attendance, arranging travel or accommodation, maintaining training records, monitoring course feedback etc.
Training Administrators are frequently the first port of call for any training enquiries within their organisation and liaise frequently with HR officers, trainers and line managers to ensure that training requirements of individuals are met.
What must the Trainee Administrator cover?
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend improvements or new programs
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
A Training Administrator earns an average salary of £18,000 per year. Contact our HR team for more details and this career opportunity.
Contact the HR Division Team
Email the HR Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Human Resources Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new human resources job opportunities by email please subscribe to the human resources mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.