Since registering with Stafffinders for temporary work, they have always kept me out working. The Recruitment Consultants are always courteous and work hard finding assignments that suit me.
Waiter and Waitress Jobs
Stafffinders recruits skilled talent for Waiting jobs in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paisley and throughout the rest of Scotland. Are you interested in kick starting your career within the Hospitality and Catering industry as Waiting Staff? We can help you discover an exciting new role!
Waiting Staff Responsibilties
Daily duties and responsibilities involved in Waiting Staff jobs include:
- Greeting and escorting customers to their tables
- Taking customer orders and serving food and beverages
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customers are enjoying their meals
- Collecting payments from customers
- Ensuring cleanliness is optimised at all times
- Preparing tables for meals, including setting up silverware and glassware
- Removing glasses and dishes from tables
- Answering customer questions and making menu recommendations
Contact the Hospitality & Catering Division Team
Email the Hospitality & Catering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our online Registration service.
Hospitality & Catering Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new hotel & catering job opportunities by email please subscribe to the hospitality & catering mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.