Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Waiter and Waitress Jobs
Stafffinders recruits skilled talent for Waiting jobs in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paisley and throughout the rest of Scotland. Are you interested in kick starting your career within the Hospitality and Catering industry as Waiting Staff? We can help you discover an exciting new role!
Waiting Staff Responsibilties
Daily duties and responsibilities involved in Waiting Staff jobs include:
- Greeting and escorting customers to their tables
- Taking customer orders and serving food and beverages
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customers are enjoying their meals
- Collecting payments from customers
- Ensuring cleanliness is optimised at all times
- Preparing tables for meals, including setting up silverware and glassware
- Removing glasses and dishes from tables
- Answering customer questions and making menu recommendations
Contact the Hospitality & Catering Division Team
Email the Hospitality & Catering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our online Registration service.
Hospitality & Catering Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new hotel & catering job opportunities by email please subscribe to the hospitality & catering mailing list.
Location: Argyll and Bute
Salary: £8.72 p/h
Category: Waiting Staff
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for roles in the Argyll area.
These positions are temporary and provide live-in accommodation with discounted meals.
In this role you will be working with the front of house management team to provide first class hospitality moments.
We are offering
A competitive hourly rate
Holiday pay ...