Since registering with Stafffinders for temporary work, they have always kept me out working. The Recruitment Consultants are always courteous and work hard finding assignments that suit me.
Customer Service jobs
Customer Service professionals are responsible for handling consumer queries which may include questions about the product or service of a company or providing information on the order and return process. Customer Service Advisors will also deal with any consumer complaints and provide relevant solutions to any problems faced.
Main duties of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Providing detailed advice and solutions for consumers who have submitted queries
- Possessing excellent knowledge of the companies products or services
- Processing and recording customer orders, cancellations and returns
- Be proficient across a number of platforms to handle queries efficiently
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure correct information is communicated to consumers
What do I need to become a Customer Service professional?
Some companies may not require a relevant degree or qualification for individuals entering a career in Customer Service. Organisations employing Customer Service Advisor's will potentially request secondary school qualifications including English and Maths. Previous experience within a similar role may be essential.
A key trait for Customer Service Advisor's is having exceptional communication skills in order to deal with a variety of clients on a daily basis. Having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is preferred whilst being able to multi-task to meet set targets and deadlines. Being proactive and friendly is also desired when handling customer queries and complaints, to ensure you are positively representing the company.
Contact the Freight & Logistics Division Team
Email the Freight & Logistics Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Freight & Logistics Jobs by Email
Let your next job land in your inbox by joining our freight & logistics mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.