Quality Operators Jobs
A quality operator’s main responsibility involves maintaining quality standards by approving product quality and recording quality results.
Daily tasks carried out by a quality operator include:
- Checking materials and supplies to be used in production by confirming specifications and dates
- Checking in-process production by confirming specifications and reporting variations to a supervisor
- Checking final products by assessing product quality and rejecting non-conformances
- Checking for mispacks and product defects
- Maintaining records of quality assessments, re-work and waste
- Working to safety standards
Contact the Food & Drink Team
Email the Food & Drink Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.