Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Quality Operators Jobs
A quality operator’s main responsibility involves maintaining quality standards by approving product quality and recording quality results.
Daily tasks carried out by a quality operator include:
- Checking materials and supplies to be used in production by confirming specifications and dates
- Checking in-process production by confirming specifications and reporting variations to a supervisor
- Checking final products by assessing product quality and rejecting non-conformances
- Checking for mispacks and product defects
- Maintaining records of quality assessments, re-work and waste
- Working to safety standards
Contact the Food & Drink Team
Email the Food & Drink Division at email@example.com.