Production Line/Bottling Hall Operators Jobs
A production line/bottling hall operator is responsible for a number of duties along the production line in food, drink and bottling factories. Their main responsibility is operating machines to produce goods and prepare them for distribution. Other duties that a production line/bottling hall operator may perform include:
- Setting up machines and beginning the bottling process
- Ensuring equipment is in good condition
- Solving any issues with the production line
- Reporting machinery issues to a supervisor
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Ensuring that bottles are correctly filled and labelled
To perform this job, there are various skills that a production line/bottling hall operator must have. A handful of these skills include practical skills such as the ability to operate machinery, good attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and working to a high standard.
Contact the Food & Drink Team
Email the Food & Drink Division at email@example.com.