Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Process Operators Jobs
A process operator’s role is normally quite varied. They are primarily responsible for using equipment along the production line to ensure goods are manufactured and packaged correctly, ready for distribution. Moreover, they may be responsible for ensuring the smooth and accurate operation of machinery.
What does a Process Operator do?
- Ensuring goods meet quality standards
- Reporting any machinery or safety issues to a supervisor or technician
- Maintaining records of operations by updating process logbooks
- Following safety procedures when operating machinery
- Maintaining a clean and organised workspace
Skills that a production/process operator must possess include ability to use logic, proficiency for accuracy and ability to work well in a team. Other skills that process operators may possess include:
- Basic maths skills to calculate decimals and percentages
- Good problem-solving skills
- Manual dexterity
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to lift, load and unload heavy items
Contact the Food & Drink Team
Email the Food & Drink Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.