Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Hand packer/labeller jobs are usually quite varied. Packers and labellers work in factories and warehouses and pack a variety of products into boxes and crates.
A hand packer/labeller’s daily tasks could include:
- Marking and labelling containers and products
- Packing products with bubble wrap and polystyrene
- Measuring and weighing packaged goods
- Examining containers and products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Sealing containers using glue, staples and fasteners
- Reporting any problems with the goods to a supervisor
- Cleaning your work area
A hand packer/labeller may also use loading and lifting equipment for heavy items. Likewise, they may be expected to operate a forklift truck to move items.
Contact the Food & Drink Team
Email the Food & Drink Division at email@example.com.