I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Relationship Management Jobs
Relationship Managers are in charge of the companies relationships with specific customers/clients. Business Relationship Managers are responsible for combining sales and customer service.
They work with clients/accounts to ensure that they are getting the most out of the companies products and services, and to persuade clients to continue to do business with the organisation.
The average salary for this role in the UK is £35,000.
Relationship Management involves:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales with important clients.
- Informing customers about other products/services that the company has to offer.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out and analysing client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and identifying any potential issues.
- Updating a chosen CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.