I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Pensions Adviser Jobs
Pensions adviser jobs work as part of the financial services sector providing advice on various aspects of pensions to organisations and individuals to help them ensure their future financial provision. The advice offered may include current financial status, type of scheme and contribution levels. Pensions adviser jobs they may work independently or for a particular company.
Pensions adviser jobs supporting individuals and organisations to provide for their future financial security requires a combination of interpersonal skills, up-to-date knowledge of the financial services sector and an understanding of pension's legislation.
Pensions adviser jobs also demands a good understanding of investments, tax and the social security system.
Specific activities will vary according to the role differing, for example, between jobs in the public sector and those in the private sector.
Pensions adviser jobs tasks may typically involve:
- advising members of the public or employees of an organization about providing for their future retirement;
- advising companies on how to provide for their employees;
- communicating complex information to clients to make them aware of their options and to help them assess the relative merits of different schemes;
- keeping up to date with developments in pensions legislation;
- analyzing and interpreting complex financial information and making reasoned decisions based on a range of data;
- liaising with existing scheme members to discuss the future projections of their investments;
- advising employers and/or investment managers about company schemes;
- negotiating with other professionals, such as staff at HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), the solicitors of pensions funds, and employee representatives;
- working closely as part of a team in a sales driven environment;
- contributing to pension scheme design;
- carrying out complex calculations, with meticulous attention to detail, such as transfer values and fund valuations.
Pensions adviser jobs role may also involve advising on other areas, such as mortgages and employee benefits under the more general job title of financial adviser
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.