I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Pensions Adviser Jobs
Stafffinders Financial Services specialists built their reputation on hiring for pension jobs which include Pensions Officer, IFA, Sales Support and Pensions Administration. Key areas covered in the role include advising on other areas, such as mortgages and employee benefits under the more general job title of financial adviser.
Pensions Adviser Jobs involve support to the financial services sector and the provision of independent advice on various aspects of pensions to organisations and individuals to help them ensure their future financial provision. The advice offered may include current financial status, type of scheme and contribution levels.
Pensions advisers may work independently or for a particular company and support individuals and organisations to provide for their future financial security.
Pensions Adviser Jobs specialities
Specific activities will vary according to the role differing, for example, between jobs in the public sector and those in the private sector.
Pensions adviser jobs tasks may typically involve:
- advising members of the public or employees of an organization about providing for their future retirement;
- advising companies on how to provide for their employees;
- communicating complex information to clients to make them aware of their options and to help them assess the relative merits of different schemes;
- keeping up to date with developments in pensions legislation;
- analyzing and interpreting complex financial information and making reasoned decisions based on a range of data;
- liaising with existing scheme members to discuss the future projections of their investments;
- advising employers and/or investment managers about company schemes;
- negotiating with other professionals, such as staff at HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), the solicitors of pensions funds, and employee representatives;
- working closely as part of a team in a sales driven environment;
- contributing to pension scheme design;
- carrying out complex calculations, with meticulous attention to detail, such as transfer values and fund valuations.
Softer skillsets to be proficient in Pensions Adviser Jobs
The most in demand skill needed to be effective is a good understanding of pension's legislation, investments, tax and the social security system. Additionally, you'll require a combination of interpersonal skills and take pride in building up-to-date knowledge of the financial services sector.
Our credibility and longevity as a trusted family business ensures an enhanced partnership with pension organisations in Scotland to bring you the latest pensions adviser jobs, while our expert consultants will always be on hand to offer you career advice.
Our regional branches in Edinburgh and Paisley are ready to talk about your career ambitions so get in contact with one of our dedicated recruiters.
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.