Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Life Assurance Account Manager Jobs
Life assurance account manager jobs establish and develop relationships with insurance brokers, advising them on all aspects of the business from start to finish.
Each life assurance account manager jobs will have responsibility for several accounts.
Most British insurance companies sell their services through firms of insurance brokers or independent financial advisers, who act as agents for the insurance company.
Increasingly, insurance is being sold to customers through direct companies, but more complex situations still require the intervention of these intermediaries. Life assurance account manager jobs provide the link between the insurance company and the broker.
Life assurance account manager jobs may also be referred to as business developers or account executives.
Life assurance account manager jobs typical activities include:
- building and maintaining effective professional relationships with clients, usually insurance brokers;
- contacting and visiting brokers or agents to introduce new insurance products;
- monitoring the performance of brokers and agents in respect of profits and standards;
- advising brokers and agents about existing products and encouraging them to sell these products;
- contributing to business plans;
- collaborating with regional and national teams in order to deliver business objectives and maximise performance;
- identifying and developing new business in line with branch objectives - this usually involves working to set targets for the area or 'patch' they cover;
- acting as a mediator between the broker and the underwriter when developing new business (for example, a broker may need help with offering specific advice on complicated business premises - the account manager can do initial investigations and negotiate with the underwriters about the case);
- dealing with queries on existing business, responding quickly and accurately;
- liaising with regional and national managers;
- helping to negotiate with claims departments when problems arise;
- keeping up to date with new legislation and technicalities;
- keeping abreast of market and customer changes;
- building up detailed knowledge about the company's products;
- understanding and maintaining a good working knowledge of the rules and compliance procedures of Financial Services Authority (FSA), and implementing the regulatory framework;
- undertaking necessary administration, e.g. report writing;
- attending training and updating sessions run by the company.
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
Location: Rest of World
Salary: £40000 to £100000 p/a
My client is a large and successful food manufacturer based in the Middle East. The company manufactures a range of products and they are currently looking to recruit candidates at all levels that have direct canning experience.
There are vacancies available in all aspects of my clients manufacturing operation. (Printing ...
Location: Paisley or Edinburgh
Our client creates award-winning bespoke web and systems solutions for a clientele who require their sites to work more productively in order to meet their business aims. Approaching every contract with an inherent understanding that a web presence or system is about more than just marketing – it’s about ...