Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Life Assurance Account Manager Jobs
Life assurance account manager jobs establish and develop relationships with insurance brokers, advising them on all aspects of the business from start to finish.
Each life assurance account manager jobs will have responsibility for several accounts.
Most British insurance companies sell their services through firms of insurance brokers or independent financial advisers, who act as agents for the insurance company.
Increasingly, insurance is being sold to customers through direct companies, but more complex situations still require the intervention of these intermediaries. Life assurance account manager jobs provide the link between the insurance company and the broker.
Life assurance account manager jobs may also be referred to as business developers or account executives.
Life assurance account manager jobs typical activities include:
- building and maintaining effective professional relationships with clients, usually insurance brokers;
- contacting and visiting brokers or agents to introduce new insurance products;
- monitoring the performance of brokers and agents in respect of profits and standards;
- advising brokers and agents about existing products and encouraging them to sell these products;
- contributing to business plans;
- collaborating with regional and national teams in order to deliver business objectives and maximise performance;
- identifying and developing new business in line with branch objectives - this usually involves working to set targets for the area or 'patch' they cover;
- acting as a mediator between the broker and the underwriter when developing new business (for example, a broker may need help with offering specific advice on complicated business premises - the account manager can do initial investigations and negotiate with the underwriters about the case);
- dealing with queries on existing business, responding quickly and accurately;
- liaising with regional and national managers;
- helping to negotiate with claims departments when problems arise;
- keeping up to date with new legislation and technicalities;
- keeping abreast of market and customer changes;
- building up detailed knowledge about the company's products;
- understanding and maintaining a good working knowledge of the rules and compliance procedures of Financial Services Authority (FSA), and implementing the regulatory framework;
- undertaking necessary administration, e.g. report writing;
- attending training and updating sessions run by the company.
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
Salary: £25000 to £35000 p/a
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a market leading food and drinks company based in Central Glasgow.
They have been establised for many years and have sites around the UK as well as worldwide.
Organise line activities and manning to optimise production ...
Salary: £26000 to £32000 p/a
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Lead to join our clients butchery team. They are based in Glasgow, and are a leading meat production business.
Working with leading food retailers, they pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service & innovative quality products.
To ensure delivery of ...