I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Financial Adviser Jobs
Financial adviser jobs provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to utilise money. Financial adviser jobs involves advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
Clients may be private individuals, corporate organisations or specific groups, e.g. societies.
Financial adviser jobs can specialise in certain products, depending on their clients, e.g. selling employee pension schemes to companies or offering mortgage, pension or investment advice to private clients. Others are generalists, offering advice to clients in all of these areas, plus savings plans and insurance.
There are three types of financial adviser jobs:
- tied advisers, who work for one organisation, such as a bank, building society or insurance company, and sell their products alone;
- multi-tied advisers, who are permitted to sell products from several companies;
- independent financial advisers (IFAs), who can advise on any company's products, and by law must provide clients with the most suitable advice.
Financial adviser jobs typically involve:
- contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes/premises;
- conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements;
- designing financial strategies;
- providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
- assisting clients to make informed decisions;
- talking to groups and individuals about personal finance;
- researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
- promoting and selling financial products to meet given/negotiated sales targets;
- negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates;
- liaising with head office and financial services providers;
- liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers;
- keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
- maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of Financial Services Authority (FSA);
- producing financial reports;
- contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments;
- preparing and sending out annual summaries of investment and pension details to clients.
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
Location: Glasgow Area
Category: Financial Services/Investment
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Claims Officer has arisen to join my client based in Glasgow.
This is a long term temporary position with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
Managing, processing and verifying claims
Recording data accurately
Excellent organisational skills
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft ...