I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Finance Manager Jobs
Finance Manager jobs are responsible for providing financial advice and support to their clients to enable them to make sound business decisions. Finance Manager jobs conduct business in both the private and public sector. Finance Manager jobs specific settings vary enormously and include huge multinationals, supermarket chains, financial institutions, NHS trusts, small manufacturing companies and universities.
Finance is at the root of all major business decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential to be able to plan for the future, both short-term and long-term; companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
Financial manager jobs may also be known as financial analysts or business analysts.
Finance Manager jobs may vary slightly, depending on the size of the organisation. In larger companies the role is more concerned with strategic analysis, in smaller organisations a financial manager may be responsible for the collection and preparation of accounts as well as the interpretation of them. Many companies operate multifunctional teams where the financial manager is responsible for a particular division or function. Other financial managers look after a range of departments/functions.
Finance Manager jobs typical activities include:
- providing and interpreting financial information;
- business modelling and forecasting;
- monitoring performance and efficiency;
- analysing change and conducting risk assessment;
- participating in strategic planning;
- formulating long-term business plans;
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- pricing and competitor analysis;
- developing complex finance models;
- assessing the financial implications of new or existing ventures;
- preparing accounts;
- overseeing budgetary control;
- monitoring cash flow;
- liaising with other members of the team and across the business;
- supervising other staff.
Contact the Financial Services Division Team
Email the Financial Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Financial Services Jobs by Email
Be the first in line for the best opportunities by joining our financial services mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.