I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Water engineers work on projects such as flood defence schemes and sewer improvement programmes at all stages, from conception and planning to completion and handover.
Engineering Water Job Duties include:
- Producing designs, both initial outlines and full plans, of sewerage, water treatment and flood defence structures such as pump systems and pipe networks.
- Managing and maintaining water and sewerage infrastructure operations.
- Presenting project details and technical information to colleagues and clients
- writing reports.
- Managing project budgets.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Writing and advertising tender documents and managing contracts.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities and suppliers
- monitoring flood levels.
- Supervising staff and site workers.
- Using a variety of specialist computer applications/simulation software
- ensuring that projects keep to budgets and timescales.
- Maintaining an awareness of current environmental issues.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Salary: £40000 to £45000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Design Engineer for our client who are based in the North Lanarkshire area, where you will be working within a multi-disciplinary design team,
Ideally you should have around ten years experience preferably within the water industry.
Undertake civil design development ...