Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Process Engineer Jobs
Process engineer jobs develops economical industrial processes to make the products on which modern society depends including food and drink, fuel, artificial fibres, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, plastics, toiletries, energy and clean water.
Process engineer jobs work concerns large-scale chemical and biochemical processes in which raw materials undergo change. This involves scaling up the manufacture of products and processes from the laboratory bench to full production plants.
Designing equipment, understanding the reactions taking place, installing control systems, and starting, running and upgrading the processes are all part of a process engineer jobs. Protecting the environment and safety are also significant concerns for process engineer jobs.
Typical work activities of process engineer jobs include:
- reviewing existing data to see if more research and information needs to be collated, and assessing the adequacy of the existing processes and equipment;
- designing, installing and commissioning new production units, monitoring development (i.e. modifications and upgrades) and troubleshooting existing processes;
- conducting process development experiments to scale in a laboratory;
- using computer modelling and simulations to design and evaluate processes and operating systems for the manufacture of products;
- preparing reports, flow diagrams and charts;
- managing the cost and time constraints of projects;
- monitoring and improving the efficiency, output and safety of a plant;
- making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.