Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Health & Safety Officer Jobs
Health & Safety Officers is an important one. In some construction firms, the Safety Officer may be an officer or senior manager of the company. Health & Safety Officers primary responsibility is to keep the loss of human and property resources to a minimum. A Health & Safety Officer is an individual capable of managing job site safety by providing safety training for employees, inspecting job sites, correcting safety hazards found during regular inspections, managing worker's compensation insurance processes, and ensuring that the company is in compliance with required Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety and health standards.
As a health and safety officer, you'll need to:
- carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced;
- outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards;
- carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
- ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation;
- prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policy;
- lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks;
- keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements;
- record incidents and accidents and produce statistics for managers;
- keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry;
- attend Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) seminars and read professional journals;
- produce management reports, newsletters and bulletins;
- ensure equipment is installed safely;
- manage and organise the safe disposal of hazardous substances, e.g. asbestos;
- advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
Starting salaries for health and safety advisers are usually in the region of £24,000 to £32,000.
The role of senior health and safety adviser attracts a salary of around £40,000 to £55,000.
Highly experienced advisers, such as head of health and safety, earn £70,000 to £80,000.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Category: Asset/Property Management
Stafffinders are seeking a talented Assistant Property Manager, on behalf of our premier Property Management client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, who truly cares about their employee’s health and wellbeing and actively promotes a good work-life balance.
Your New Job Benefits
• Salary is competitive ...