I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Environmental Engineer Jobs
Environmental engineers develop solutions to environmental problems using the principles of biology and chemistry. Environmental engineer jobs are involved in water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal and public health issues.
Environmental engineers conduct hazardous-waste management studies in which they evaluate the significance of the hazard, advise on treatment and containment and develop regulations to prevent mishaps. Environmental engineer jobs design municipal water supply and industrial wastewater treatment systems. Environmental engineer jobs conduct research on the environmental impact of proposed construction projects, analyse scientific data, and perform quality-control checks.
Environmental engineers typically do the following:
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
- Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations that convert waste to energy
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and for legal actions
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks
- Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Advise corporations and government agencies about procedures for cleaning up contaminated sites
Environmental engineers are concerned with local and worldwide environmental issues. They study and attempt to minimise the effects of acid rain, global warming, automobile emissions and ozone depletion. They may also be involved in the protection of wildlife. Many environmental engineer jobs work as consultants, helping their clients to comply with regulations and to clean up hazardous sites.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Salary: £32000 to £36000 p/a
Category: Engineering / Technical
On behalf of our client, Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Engineer to work in a mobile role in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
1. Electrical background
2. COMCAT 1,3 & 5
3. Full clean drivers Licence
This is a permanent position.
This vacancy has been advertised on ...
Salary: £13.00 p/h
Category: CNC Machinist
Stafffinders are currently looking for a CNC Machinist to join a local client based in Paisley on an ongoing temporary basis.
The role will involve -
- To set and operate machines for production work.
- To operate machines.
- To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved.
- Ensure ...
Category: CNC Programmer
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an CNC Programmer for a family business based in Paisley on a permanent basis.
This role will involve -
To operate and programme CNC Machines with Heidenhain Controls
Work to customers drawings and specifications
Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment
Used to ...
Salary: £29000 to £30000 p/a
Category: Maintenance Engineering
We are currently recruiting for an experienced field service engineer with an Electrical & Mechanical background. As part of the team, you will be responsible for servicing and repairing of Electric and Diesel driven Firepump sets working throughout Scotland and North East England.
Our client service a wide range ...
Salary: £34000 to £34000 p/a
I currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be part of a growing manufacturing organisation based in North Ayrshire.
Our clients operate a strong manufacturing process, producing goods to extremely specific requirements for both UK and International customers.
We are looking for someone who has ...