I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Environmental Engineer Jobs
Environmental Engineer jobs primarily involve develping solutions to environmental problems utilising the principles of biology and chemistry. Environmental Engineers are involved in water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal and public health issues.
Other duties performed in Environmental Engineer jobs include conducting hazardous-waste management studies in which Engineers evaluate the significance of the hazard, advise on treatment and containment and develop regulations to prevent mishaps. Environmental Engineers design municipal water supply and industrial wastewater treatment systems. They also conduct research on the environmental impact of proposed construction projects, analyse scientific data, and perform quality-control checks.
Duties of an Environmental Engineer
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
- Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations that convert waste to energy
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and for legal actions
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks
- Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Advise corporations and government agencies about procedures for cleaning up contaminated sites
Environmental Engineers are concerned with local and worldwide environmental issues. They study and attempt to minimise the effects of acid rain, global warming, automobile emissions and ozone depletion. They may also be involved in the protection of wildlife. Many work as Consultants, helping their clients to comply with regulations and to clean up hazardous sites.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Stafffinders are seeking dedicated Electrical Engineers, to work immediately on an ongoing location in Hillington.
Your Rate of Pay
Salary scale is £28,000-£32,000 per annum for a qualified electrician depending on experience. However, salary scale for a non-qualified electricaian is £22,000-£25,000 per ...