I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Design CAD Drafting Jobs
A design CAD drafter will be able to perform non-routine and complex drafting assignments requiring the application of standardised drawing techniques.
It will involve working in conjunction with other designers and engineers to produce drawings according to client requirements and will be responsible for making engineering drawings from design and project engineers briefs, working these up to full drawings (layouts, detailing, electrical runs etc).
What is involved in design CAD drafting?
Professionals in this industry usually have an engineering background (probably electrical though not essential) and qualification, with extensive use of AutoCAD 2006 or other current releases within an engineering environment.
- Manage the workload and technical management of the CAD/BIM team as required.
- Undertake Health & Safety duties including ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for the project team members and fulfilling all responsibilities for health and safety in design.
- Identify data and information required for projects.
- Deliver projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
- Determine the need for and attend project progress meetings.
- Communicate project’s critical issues in a timely manner to the relevant project manager.
- Work within financial and programme constraints
- Review internal processes for effectiveness and efficiency and suggest possible areas for improvement where necessary.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Category: Manufacturing Engineer
Stafffinders are recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist to join our prestigious client based in Glasgow Please see details.
Job Requirements Include: -
Meeting strict daily targets
Following instructions to the exact detail
Ensuring all health and safety policies adhered to
To Apply: -