I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Design CAD Drafting Jobs
A design CAD drafter will be able to perform non-routine and complex drafting assignments requiring the application of standardised drawing techniques.
It will involve working in conjunction with other designers and engineers to produce drawings according to client requirements and will be responsible for making engineering drawings from design and project engineers briefs, working these up to full drawings (layouts, detailing, electrical runs etc).
What is involved in design CAD drafting?
Professionals in this industry usually have an engineering background (probably electrical though not essential) and qualification, with extensive use of AutoCAD 2006 or other current releases within an engineering environment.
- Manage the workload and technical management of the CAD/BIM team as required.
- Undertake Health & Safety duties including ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for the project team members and fulfilling all responsibilities for health and safety in design.
- Identify data and information required for projects.
- Deliver projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
- Determine the need for and attend project progress meetings.
- Communicate project’s critical issues in a timely manner to the relevant project manager.
- Work within financial and programme constraints
- Review internal processes for effectiveness and efficiency and suggest possible areas for improvement where necessary.
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Salary: £34000 to £36000 p/a
Category: Engineering / Technical
On behalf of our client, Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Engineer to work in a mobile role in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
1. Electrical background
2. COMCAT 1,3 & 5
3. Full clean drivers Licence
This is a permanent position.
This vacancy has been advertised on ...
Salary: £13.00 p/h
Category: CNC Machinist
Stafffinders are currently looking for a CNC Machinist to join a local client based in Paisley on an ongoing temporary basis.
The role will involve -
- To set and operate machines for production work.
- To operate machines.
- To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved.
- Ensure ...
Category: CNC Programmer
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an CNC Programmer for a family business based in Paisley on a permanent basis.
This role will involve -
To operate and programme CNC Machines with Heidenhain Controls
Work to customers drawings and specifications
Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment
Used to ...
Salary: £30000 to £40000 p/a
Category: Project Manager
Due to continued growth, our client, are looking to recruit a Space Planner/Manager for their Glasgow site.
Our client are a market leader who deliver a comprehensive range of office design, space planning, relocation, furniture supply and facility upgrade services.
• Manage furniture installations team & design team• Project ...
Salary: £28000 to £32000 p/a
Category: Engineering / Technical
Due to continued growth our client have an opening for an experienced Sales Estimator, where you will be based out of one of their offices within the West of Scotland.
Ideally you will have around 5 years' experience within manufacturing along with proven sales negotiation experience.
The job purpose is ...