I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Civil Engineer Jobs
Civil engineer jobs design and supervise the construction of roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, water supply and sewage systems. Civil engineer jobs must consider many factors in the design process, from the construction costs and expected lifetime of a project to government regulations and potential environmental hazards such as earthquakes.
Civil engineer jobs are considered one of the oldest engineering disciplines, encompasses many specialties. The major Civil engineer jobs specialties are structural, water resources, construction, environmental, transportation and geotechnical engineering. Many civil engineer jobs hold supervisory or administrative positions, from supervisor of a construction site to city engineer. Others may work in design, construction, research and teaching. Due to the nature of the work there are many opportunities for civil engineers to gain employment with local governments and essential services providers.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
Depending on whether you are a contractor or a consultant, work activities can include:
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- undertaking complex calculations
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Salary: £32000 to £36000 p/a
Category: Engineering / Technical
On behalf of our client, Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Engineer to work in a mobile role in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
1. Electrical background
2. COMCAT 1,3 & 5
3. Full clean drivers Licence
This is a permanent position.
This vacancy has been advertised on ...
Salary: £13.00 p/h
Category: CNC Machinist
Stafffinders are currently looking for a CNC Machinist to join a local client based in Paisley on an ongoing temporary basis.
The role will involve -
- To set and operate machines for production work.
- To operate machines.
- To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved.
- Ensure ...
Category: CNC Programmer
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an CNC Programmer for a family business based in Paisley on a permanent basis.
This role will involve -
To operate and programme CNC Machines with Heidenhain Controls
Work to customers drawings and specifications
Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment
Used to ...
Salary: £29000 to £30000 p/a
Category: Maintenance Engineering
We are currently recruiting for an experienced field service engineer with an Electrical & Mechanical background. As part of the team, you will be responsible for servicing and repairing of Electric and Diesel driven Firepump sets working throughout Scotland and North East England.
Our client service a wide range ...
Salary: £34000 to £34000 p/a
I currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be part of a growing manufacturing organisation based in North Ayrshire.
Our clients operate a strong manufacturing process, producing goods to extremely specific requirements for both UK and International customers.
We are looking for someone who has ...