Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Civil Engineer Jobs
Civil engineer jobs design and supervise the construction of roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, water supply and sewage systems. Civil engineer jobs must consider many factors in the design process, from the construction costs and expected lifetime of a project to government regulations and potential environmental hazards such as earthquakes.
Civil engineer jobs are considered one of the oldest engineering disciplines, encompasses many specialties. The major Civil engineer jobs specialties are structural, water resources, construction, environmental, transportation and geotechnical engineering. Many civil engineer jobs hold supervisory or administrative positions, from supervisor of a construction site to city engineer. Others may work in design, construction, research and teaching. Due to the nature of the work there are many opportunities for civil engineers to gain employment with local governments and essential services providers.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
Depending on whether you are a contractor or a consultant, work activities can include:
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- undertaking complex calculations
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
Our Edinburgh based client have a new opportunity for a Head of Energy Services to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for the management and growth of the division which includes the team and it’s profit and loss. In addition, you will also ...
Stafffinders are seeking a Consenting Associate Director to join an Award Winning client within the renewable energy sector
Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will hold responsibility for managing both the development and consenting stages of renewable energy projects. Additionally, you will responsible for the coaching and development of the ...