I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Chemical Engineer Jobs
Stafffinders discovers exceptional talent within the Engineering sector across Scotland.
Chemical Engineers apply the principles of chemistry to solve problems involving the production or use of chemicals and biochemicals. Their main role is to design equipment and processes for large-scale chemical manufacturing, plan and test methods of manufacturing products and treating byproducts and supervise production.
Chemical Engineer Job Profile
Chemical Engineers also work in a variety of manufacturing industries other than chemical manufacturing such as those producing energy, electronics, food, clothing and paper. They also work in healthcare, biotechnology and business services. Chemical Engineers apply principles of chemistry, physics, mathematics and mechanical and electrical engineering. Some Chemical Engineers may specialise in a particular chemical process such as oxidation or polymerization. Others specialise in a particular field such as materials science, or in the development of specific products. They must be aware of all aspects of chemicals manufacturing and how the manufacturing process affects the environment and the safety of workers and consumers.
- Test new ways to develop products in the lab
- Use computer models to work out the safest and most cost-effective production methods
- Plan how to move lab tests into a pilot production phase
- Plan large-scale industrial processing
- Develop methods to deal with by-products and waste materials in environmentally-friendly way.
In manufacturing, you will:
- Help to oversee the day-to-day operation of the processing plant
- Monitor production and deal with problems
- Work closely with quality control and health and safety managers
- Work with plant designers and engineers to design machinery and other equipment
Contact the Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.