Learning Management Systems (LMS) Support Administrator Jobs
With the eLearning industry experiencing rapid growth, Learning Management Systems (LMS) Jobs are widespread through Stafffinders IT jobs division and offer System Administrators Jobs in the learning management sector.
Exceptional learning management systems administrators will be responsible for managing their support desk and being the first point of contact for all client IT queries. Requirements also include resolving support tickets and where required inform the developers to provide solutions and apply updates.
A keen interest in IT is essential and you'll have to be coming with a solid technical background and proven interpersonal and administration skills. The trade offs for hard work are that you get to join a creative and dynamic training company with multiple clients from diverse industries.
Other successful in the eLearning sector enjoy using creativity to turn what is often dull and uninspiring training into something extraordinary, memorable and engaging.
Responsibilities and duties in Learning Management Systems (LMS) Support Administrator Jobs
Main responsibilities of an LMS Support Administrator and the tasks you will be expected to undertake. What you will be doing:
- Monitoring of Support Desk, logging and tracking of tickets, communicating with the clientele
- Managing the setup of the Learning Management System (LMS); requirements are tailored to the individual client (i.e. Reporting, Compliance Structure, Facial Recognition, single sign-on & Branding)
- Managing client setup within the LMS (company structure and user data).
- Managing the upload, testing and distribution on content on the LMS.
- Client training and system demonstration
- Answering the support phone line
- Checking client entitlement to support services
- Using knowledge and troubleshooting skills to offer solutions to clients
- Interpreting client requirements & writing developer instructions
- Responding to support requests and questions within service level agreements
- Escalating issues to management or senior development resources
- Scheduling and performance reports for key clients
- Contacting clients pro-actively to advise on additional functionality
- Training clients to make best use of their bespoke systems.
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Support Administrator Jobs – experience required
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or technical support environment would be advantageous alongside an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with Windows, Mac & Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrable experience of web technologies and a desire to learn about new technology
- Familiarity with the use of mobile platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows
- Basic experience in a software or web development environment.
- Some development knowledge e.g. knowing your way around a webpage (HTML & CSS) would be very useful, with more in-depth skills (SQL, Python, PHP, etc.) a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
Qualifications required for Learning Management Systems (LMS) Support Administrator Jobs
- Experience of instructional design
- Experience of Career pathway creation
- Broad learning and development experience of having delivered projects in branded organisations
To view all our jobs in design please browse our listing below.
Contact the Design Division Team
Email the Design Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Design Jobs by Email
Don't miss a trick, sign up to our design mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.