I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Graphic Designer Jobs
In Graphic Designer Jobs, creative people communicate clients story, brand and ideas and collaborate with Web Designer Jobs on build and design projects.
Graphic designer jobs apply physical, cognitive, social, and cultural human factors to communication planning and the creation of appropriate form that interprets, informs, instructs, and persuades.
Practised in numerous fields and media, Graphic design is the profession that plans and executes the design of visual communication according to the needs of audiences and in the context for which communication is intended. This process gives form and structure to visual information which is often done through the arrangement of typography and images, and take any form from photography to 3D design.
Graphic designers predominantly use Apple Macintosh computers, however, advancements in specialised hardware and the availability of powerful software on the Microsoft Windows platform in recent years have made both platforms acceptable work. Common graphic design software applications include Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Macromedia FreeHand and Fireworks.
Graphic Designer Jobs responsibilities
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be full of ideas on how to make the digital world come to life to develop a creative final project. In addition, you'll have the following daily checklist:
- Translate concepts into imaginative and innovative e-commerce solutions.
- Work logically and critically, whilst problem solving to make things work
- Plan, analyse, create and evaluate visual solutions to communication problems.
- Assist with the overall layout and production design for various applications such as brochures, magazines, newspapers, posters, periodicals, business collateral material, print advertisements and motion graphics.
Required skills to be successful in graphic design
- Be passionate about design and typography with an eye for detail.
- Have complete confidence working with HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand.
- Enjoy being part of a like-minded team of talented individuals breaking really new ground designing for different end users.
If you're looking to start out or progress in graphic design, then we can partner you on your job search today. Register your interest or pick up the phone and talk to one of our dedicated consultants.
Contact the Design Division Team
Email the Design Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Design Jobs by Email
Don't miss a trick, sign up to our design mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.