Furniture Design Manager Jobs
Furniture Design Manager Jobs are responsible for well-established companies who specialise in the design and manufacturing of a range of hospitality, office and residential furniture with clients across the UK.
Overseeing work output from a team of furniture designers and makers who manufacture custom made furniture for high-end residential projects in the UK and abroad. Get to work on new and exciting projects and Furniture Design Manager Jobs.
Main areas of responsibility for Furniture Designer Manager Jobs include:
- Furniture design
- Developing working drawings
- Producing prototypes
- Client liaison
- Design Development
- Site surveys
- Researching and integrating fittings
- The production of presentation and working drawings
- Briefing makers and regular visits to workshop to ensure work is being made as intended
Experience and Skills Required for Furniture Design Manager Jobs
- Qualification in Furniture Design / Manufacture to HND or Degree level or similar
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or SolidWorks for producing working drawings
- Experience of furniture production methods and materials
- Furniture design experience
- 2D & 3D CAD experience
Furniture Design Managers can typically earn between £ 27,802 –£35,000 per annum.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Category: Senior Management
Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?
A client with vision and pipeline for the future?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh. Our Client is a UK leading contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage ...