I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Dental Technician Jobs
Dental technicians are dental care professionals who work as part of the dental team, assisting with the preparation of treatments. Dental technicians make the dentures, crowns, bridges and dental braces in preparation of fitting.
Working to dentists or doctors prescriptions, a dental health technicians role includes the use of a wide range of materials, including gold, porcelain and plastic, and they are also required to design and construct appliances to meet patients needs.
Salaries can start from £22,000 and reach up to £40,000 for dental technicians with more experience.
What does a Dental Technician do?
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures.
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants, for the dentist to place directly into the patient's jawbone.
- Replaces missing facial and body tissues due to injury, disease, or developmental abnormality by fabricating maxillo-facial prostheses.
- Constructs prostheses by following the dentist's prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient's mouth taken by the dentist; building-up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth on the model; encasing the wax in a mould material and melting away the wax; replacing the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance; polishing and finishing the appliance prior to it being placed in the patient's mouth by the dentist.
- Utilizes and conserves supplies and equipment by completing plaster casting, electro-spot welding, metal casting, metal polishing, wax modeling, ceramics, wire bending, electroplating and sandblasting; and using CAD/CAM units.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
Contact the Dental Division Team
Email the Dental Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Dental Jobs by Email
Take your job search to the next level, sign up to our dental mailing list.
Stafffinders are recruiting for an experienced GDC registered Dentist to join our client based in North Lanarkshire.
Key responsibilities will include
Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to all patients.
Maintain patient's oral health.
Communicate effectively with patients and other members of the dental team.
Keep contemptuous clinical records ...
Salary: £10.75 to £11.00 p/h
Category: Dental Nurse
We are looking for GDC-registered Dental Nurses to cover shifts over the next couple of weeks. Applications are welcomed from both part-time and full-time nurses, as we will do our best to work around your shift requirements.
Previous dental nurse experience is essential and knowledge of Exact is preferred, although ...