Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Contact Centre Team Leader Jobs
Opportunities aplenty for Contact Centre Team Leader Jobs, with a reported 100,000 employed people in Scotland’s contact centre and business processing operation (BPO) sector. The rise of call centres in Scotland has much to do with our language skills. Our contact centres currently offer a total of 26 languages, giving us the competitive edge in the marketplace.
Team Leaders maintain the successful operation of the Contact Centre on a shift basis, providing a 24-hour to a range of customers. You will be expected to lead your team effectively and efficiently and if you can handle the ups and downs of call centre life, genuine opportunities await for progress into Contact Centre Manager Jobs.
Experience is required within a management/team leading role in a Contact/Call Centre environment aswell as strong leadership qualities to oversee large teams.
Required responsibilities for contact centre team leaders
Assisting with any enquiries from any customer service team members and ensuring a high standard of competency for customers large and small.
- Provide high levels of customer service focus
- Convey communication from management to all staff
- Hold effective handovers to ensure that all staff are fully communicated to on a daily basis
- Handle monthly 1 to 1s with staff
- Lead personal development reviews with staff
- Call evaluations
- Ensure that all staff are deployed to meet the business need to meet targets & KPI’s
- Co-ordinate all Contact Centre activities and oversee task prioritisation
- Deliver all training issues
- Ensure equipment and applications can be used to a high standard
- Log staffing issues and take action to resolve any discrepancies
Skills and experience required to become Contact Centre Team Leader
To become a Team Leader in a contact centre, you will need to be able to:
- Motivate and develop staff members
- Make decisions and take responsibility for solving problems
- Prioritise tasks; you will need to be well organised
- measure and analyse your organisation's performance against quality standards
- Create an air of calm even when others are angry or upset
- Remain pleasant and polite.
Those who work in call centres or retail stores might be required to work evenings or shifts.
Contact Centre Jobs by Email
Join our contact centre mailing list and never miss an opportunity.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.