Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Resource Planner Jobs
In the Contact Centre environment, Resource Planner Jobs work specifically on setting up the Resource Planning capabilities throughout different contact centres in support of different teams.
Responsible for accurately forecasting customer demand and scheduling staffing activities for a dedicated business area. In addition, resource planning entails scheduling the resourcing for the following activities such as; inbound and outbound calls, emails, social media, indexing post, Webchat and Training.
Another vital area in this job will see you forecasting demand, effectively scheduling resourcing to meet the demand, establish performance KPIs, build reporting to enable performance tracking etc.
Core resource planning responsibilities
- Monitor and propose shift patterns to match all business requirements, effectively covering the performance from all customer contact teams whilst providing flexible options.
- Schedule all face to face customer contact.
- Analyse contact volume history by tracking phone, email, social media, post, and face to face customer appointment metrics.
- Deliver accurate performance reports to individual and team.
- Produce schedules and demand forecasts.
- Highlight performance to senior leadership teams.
- Up keep and communication of all plans and measure accuracy.
- Oversee the setup of schedule management and distribution to ensure people are “in the know” about their shift.
- Support the decision making over the operational resource pool and allocation of staffing.
Required experience for your next Resource Planning Job
- Experienced resource planner for both Contact Centres & field based teams (minimum 24 months)
- Good working knowledge of resource planning systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with and taking ownership for, set performance targets
Contact Centre Jobs by Email
Join our contact centre mailing list and never miss an opportunity.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.