Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Outbound Collections Jobs
The Outbound Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Supervisor.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Contact Centre Jobs by Email
Join our contact centre mailing list and never miss an opportunity.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.