I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Outbound Collections Jobs
The call centre is a dynamic and fast paced environment which offers an insight into different businesses and Collections Agent Jobs can be enjoyable and challenging, where you will be expected to meet your targets daily.
The Outbound Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable sterling from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Supervisor.
Collections Agents will work alongside professionals who are passionate about meeting their targets, whilst ensuring the best possible customer journey and meeting client’s high expectations.
Typical responsibilities include:
Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set targets and quality objectives.
- Discuss with customers on the payment options available.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that callers concerns are actioned correctly.
- Agree the correct next course of action when speaking to the customer.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Follow company policies and procedures, ensuring that all legislative and regulatory requirements are met.
Outbound contact centre/telephone based background is always preferred, although much can be learnt on the job with access to training. Skills that are associated with this job are customer service skills, good numeracy and literacy skills, team leading and management capability.
Contact Centre Jobs by Email
Join our contact centre mailing list and never miss an opportunity.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.