Compliance Manager Jobs
The Compliance and Quality Manager Jobs is an integral member of the Call Centre Management Team delivering quality and compliance, monitoring performance management and overseeing the reward (commission) process.
Call centres typically offer an excellent salary, a variety of staff benefits, staff purchase scheme and the potential of professional study support and an opportunity to develop your Management career.
Delivering value in Compliance Manager Jobs
You will be that person who works consistently with an excellent ability to problem solve, have attention to detail, influencing and evaluating projections or changes within the business.
Analytical and comfortable with digital data sets, interpreting data sets, cost benefit analysis, writing and presenting MI reports
To become a Compliance Manager in a call centre, you'll need to:
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be able to pay close attention to detail
- be confident and organised
Key activities in compliance manager jobs
- Own and validate commission and bonus within the call centre including mid-month review, end of month reviews and validation.
- Make recommendations surrounding KPIs and weightings, within the structure of commission schemes.
- Monitor data, record and enforce performance improvement plans ensuring the best quality of agents available within the call centre.
- Monitor and distribute lead validations and requirements within tight timescales to ensure compliance.
- Write proposals on suggested changes for key stakeholders to review and approve prior to implementation.
- Track performance and compliance of changes implemented.
Contact Centre Jobs by Email
Join our contact centre mailing list and never miss an opportunity.