Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Call Handler Jobs
Increasingly, call centres are changing to contact centres, where you also deal with customers or colleagues by email or the internet, for example. In many call centres and contact centres, Call Handling Jobs are based in large, open-plan offices.
Customer service and client focused Call Handler Jobs become part of the sales team answering incoming calls, handling queries and making appointments for clients. You will work for businesses that have a high level of telephone or email contact with their customers, or for call centre companies that handle telephone work for other companies.
The job usually involves wearing telephone headsets and using computers and providing customers with information and advice, handling complaints or try to sell them goods and services.
Your work is mainly devoted to dealing with customers, although you are usually given some time away from the telephone or computer to complete other administrative duties, such as preparing or photocopying documents or updating records.
Duties and responsibilities of the Call Handler
Call Handling requires you to use the telephone to give information and advice, or try to sell goods and services. You'll often work in large, open-plan offices and use telephone headsets. You will use computers to record customers' details or to look for information. Typical duties include:
- Answering incoming calls in a timely fashion and setting appointments for advisors.
- Reaching appointment targets daily.
- Supporting the marketing campaigns helping to achieve team targets.
- Input to management information reporting.
- Providing excellent customer care to all customers.
- Dealing with any associated administration where necessary.
Core requirements to develop your call handling assets
To become a Call Handler, you will need:
- Strong communication skills, particularly telephone handling skills and conversion skills
- A clear voice and a helpful and professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Excel and Word
- Call handling experience gained within a busy team environment
- Team player able to motivate to succeed and driven by targets
Employers and Contact Centres usually give training in using the phone and computer system aswell as the client company business process, workflow and back-office system. You also be given product or service training.
Temporary work, on a casual basis or through short-term contracts, are available through our recruitment services. Opportunities for Call Handlers occur in Glasgow, Edinburgh and across Scotland.
Contact Centre Jobs by Email
Join our contact centre mailing list and never miss an opportunity.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.