I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Surveyor - Land Jobs
Land Surveyors mark property boundaries by using special tools. The most successful candidates for this position would need to highlight duties such as using complex equipment, measuring land, tracing contours, determining elevation, preparing documents, and determining land features. Qualifications like surveying expertise, accuracy, attention to details, good communication skills, and computer competencies are often seen on Land Surveyor resumes. Most eligible candidates hold a Bachelor's Degree in surveying or civil engineering. For some specific licences are required.
Responsbilities in Surveyor Land jobs include:
- Undertaking land/topographic/hydrographic/measured building surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment and technology, such as robotics and 3D scanners.
- Analysing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS (geographic information systems) programs.
- Preparing survey drawings.
- Presenting data to clients and writing reports.
- Advising about technical matters and whether construction plans are viable.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.