I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Land Surveyor Jobs
Land Surveyors mark property boundaries by using special tools. The most successful candidates for this position would need to highlight duties such as using complex equipment, measuring land, tracing contours, determining elevation, preparing documents, and determining land features.
Qualifications like surveying expertise, accuracy, attention to details, good communication skills, and computer competencies are often seen on Land Surveyor resumes. Most eligible candidates hold a Bachelor's Degree in surveying or civil engineering. For some specific licences are required.
Responsbilities in Land Surveyor jobs include:
- Undertaking land/topographic/hydrographic/measured building surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment and technology, such as robotics and 3D scanners.
- Analysing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS (geographic information systems) programs.
- Preparing survey drawings.
- Presenting data to clients and writing reports.
- Advising about technical matters and whether construction plans are viable.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.