I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Site Agent Jobs
A Site Agent has the title of a construction manager or building manager. Practising Site Agent Jobs will involve overseeing operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
As a Site Agent, you could be responsible for a whole site or, with larger schemes, you may be responsible for part of a project and report to a more senior manager, who may be taking care of several projects at the same time.
Before work starts, a Site Agent gets things ready by taking on staff and preparing the site, carefully planning the work to be done and installing temporary offices for site staff.
Site Agents are the person in charge of a building contract. Most building sites, a Site Agent will be qualified to ONC, HNC, HND level or higher in civil engineering or a related subject.
Site agent job responsibilities in 10 easy steps
- Responsible for the coordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
- Regular monitoring and liaison with the contracts manager/project manager.
- Ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site.
- Carry out toolbox briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors.
- Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics.
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards.
- Ensure site team and sub-contractors are following common operational standards.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the companies policy and in compliance with OHSAS 18001.
- Create and maintain good relations with clients, design teams as well as any other stakeholders.
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.