I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Senior Construction Management Jobs
The role of a Senior Construction Manager is paramount to the success of large construction projects derived from a varied portfolio of clients. As the Senior Construction Manager of an organisation, you will be responsible for the initial planning, to the delivery and performance evaluation of construction projects. Supervising a diverse team as well as managing resources and effective schedules are also key duties of a Senior Construction Manager.
What is involved in a Senior Construction Management position?
- Fully manage the planning stages through to the implantation and evaluation of multiple projects
- Evaluate and prepare overall cost estimates for projects that align with proposed budgets
- Identify all of the key tasks required to ensure all aspects of the work is covered
- Supervise the construction team and offer support throughout the course of the project
- Identify and implement necessary safety measures and best practices
- Create and deliver subcontracting documents in a professional and timely manner
How do I qualify for a role within Senior Construction Management?
To secure a position as Senior Construction Manager, organisations will expect a demonstrated background and adequate experience within the construction industry. Prior to this, construction professionals will likely complete a relevant degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or similar to gain a certified qualification. In order to become a senior member of a construction organisation, managers are usually recruited as assistants whereby they will receive on the job training before securing a more senior role.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.