Pre-Construction Manager Jobs
In Pre- Construction manager jobs, there is an array of responsibilities and managers will oversee several projects at once, often handing over for Construction Design Manager Jobs.
As Pre- Construction manager you will play a pivotal role in evaluating the construction site, developing itemised expense lists based on personnel and materials needed, and collaborating with project designers and owners to explain cost findings.
Current construction work opportunities coming up in the main market sectors in Scotland and England include major projects with leading Tier 1 contractors.
Pre-Construction Manager Jobs - key responsibilities
For an experienced Pre-Construction Manager job duties could include:
- To deliver technical support during the bid process and share knowledge across Centres of Excellence
- Prepare and approve responses to technical questions as part of bid submissions
- Manage bid expenditure in line with approved bid budgets.
- Setting and implementing the Bid Strategy
- Value management and engineering
- Ensuring that cost planning and estimating are accurate and reflect the project requirements and risk profile
- Supporting the development and implementation of digital toolsets
Bid and Pre-Construction Management skills
- Hold a relevant qualification within Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Able to manage large scale volumes of bids across multiple contract forms
- Experience leading and managing teams effectively, delivering commercial and tender expertise to large scale tender projects
- Working on large scale tenders within infrastructure and build projects
- Managing all elements of a bid, ensuring that high level, competitive proposals are delivered
Pre-Construction Management – expected salary
Remuneration is negotiable depending upon experience but guide salary levels currently lie between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
To view all our jobs in design please browse our listing below.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Design Jobs by Email
Don't miss a trick, sign up to our design mailing list.
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Category: Construction / Trades / Property
PROPERTY MANAGER – GLASGOW CITY CENTRE
Your New Employer
Stafffinders are delighted to be sourcing a talented Property Manager for our agile, property management client based in the City Centre of Glasgow who will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of properties.
By joining our clients well established business, you’ll ...