I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Construction Labourer Jobs
General labourer jobs use a wide range of skills to help build houses, factories, offices, roads, bridges, airports and many other structures. General labourer jobs work alongside skilled tradespeople in all areas of building and construction. General labourer jobs may do building work, and will prepare the ground for building, helping to set out areas to be dug for the foundations and drains.
The usual working week for general labourers is 39 hours, from Monday to Friday. Most of the general labourer jobs is outdoors, and conditions may be hot, cold, wet, dusty or dirty.
General labourer jobs criteria should include practical ability and common sense, be physically fit with stamina and the agility to cope with lifting and carrying, and be willing to work outdoors in all weathers.
Responsibilities of a Construction Labourer
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site daily.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Category: Surveyor - Quantity
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Residential Industry? Look no further!
I am working alongside one of the largest Residential Developers in London who are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team!
The prime candidate should have:
-Experience within a Residential Developer ...