Fit Out Commercial Manager Jobs
The white collar construction jobs market is set to lead the way in 2020 and Fit Out Commercial Manager Jobs are back where they need to be with multiple projects to complete, including Crossrail and HS2.
Commercially focused Fit Out Manager Jobs will be highly sought after in the ever improving economic climate. 2.5 million people work in the industry, its growth may have slowed slightly as people waited for the outcome from Britain's exit from the EU.
As the population continues to grow, so there will always be plenty of career opportunities. Indeed, estimates suggest the industry needs to recruit 158,000 workers by 2022 if it is to meet the demand.
Fifteen daily tasks with Fit Out Commercial Manager Jobs
On a day to day basis, a Fit Out Commercial Manager will perform some of the key duties outlined below:
- Fit-out programme management - follow the fit-out sequence organising labour and materials
- Plan works accordingly to align with the programme
- Drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Advise the Project manager of any issues or risks
- Materials management and coordination - ensure material and plant stock is sufficient
- Complete material take-offs in accordance with the fit-out programme.
- Identify long lead in items, and place order accurately and on-time.
- Manage the subcontractors time effectively
- Review subcontractor contracts
- Inspect the works of the subcontractors on a daily basis
- Attend site meetings when required and organise formal meetings with key stakeholders
- Organise works in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines
- Induct your sub-contractor staff as required and ensure that they have all the required certification, PPE gear, tools and equipment to carry out their works safely.
- Write and maintain accurate Quality assessment sheets and daily inspection sheets.
- Ensure you inspect and sign off works
Commercial Fit Out Manager - expected salary
It is generally accepted the modern way into the profession is by getting a degree whilst gaining on the job experience. Fit Out Contract jobs in the construction sector come with a range of attractive salaries and competitive packages in the UK. It’s an industry open to new applicants with or without previous construction experience including facilities management, architecture and property.
As at 2020, the average UK salary is £66,500, with this figure varying depending on the employing organisation and candidate experience.
Further construction industry information can be accessed through The Construction Industry Council (CIC) website. http://cic.org.uk/
To work in this high-level sector, see our job listings for Fit Out Construction Jobs in construction below and apply with us today for a new career path.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Category: Senior Management
Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?
A client with vision and pipeline for the future?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh. Our Client is a UK leading contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage ...