Fit Out Commercial Manager Jobs
The white collar construction jobs market is set to lead the way in 2020 and Fit Out Commercial Manager Jobs are back where they need to be with multiple projects to complete, including Crossrail and HS2.
Commercially focused Fit Out Manager Jobs will be highly sought after in the ever improving economic climate. 2.5 million people work in the industry, its growth may have slowed slightly as people waited for the outcome from Britain's exit from the EU.
As the population continues to grow, so there will always be plenty of career opportunities. Indeed, estimates suggest the industry needs to recruit 158,000 workers by 2022 if it is to meet the demand.
Fifteen daily tasks with Fit Out Commercial Manager Jobs
On a day to day basis, a Fit Out Commercial Manager will perform some of the key duties outlined below:
- Fit-out programme management - follow the fit-out sequence organising labour and materials
- Plan works accordingly to align with the programme
- Drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Advise the Project manager of any issues or risks
- Materials management and coordination - ensure material and plant stock is sufficient
- Complete material take-offs in accordance with the fit-out programme.
- Identify long lead in items, and place order accurately and on-time.
- Manage the subcontractors time effectively
- Review subcontractor contracts
- Inspect the works of the subcontractors on a daily basis
- Attend site meetings when required and organise formal meetings with key stakeholders
- Organise works in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines
- Induct your sub-contractor staff as required and ensure that they have all the required certification, PPE gear, tools and equipment to carry out their works safely.
- Write and maintain accurate Quality assessment sheets and daily inspection sheets.
- Ensure you inspect and sign off works
Commercial Fit Out Manager - expected salary
It is generally accepted the modern way into the profession is by getting a degree whilst gaining on the job experience. Fit Out Contract jobs in the construction sector come with a range of attractive salaries and competitive packages in the UK. It’s an industry open to new applicants with or without previous construction experience including facilities management, architecture and property.
As at 2020, the average UK salary is £66,500, with this figure varying depending on the employing organisation and candidate experience.
Further construction industry information can be accessed through The Construction Industry Council (CIC) website. http://cic.org.uk/
To work in this high-level sector, see our job listings for Fit Out Construction Jobs in construction below and apply with us today for a new career path.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Salary: £18.00 p/h
Category: Construction / Trades / Property
Stafffinders require shuttering joiners for ongoing work in Edinburgh.
Previous experience working on busy civils projects is essential to be considered for this role.
Must have CSCS card, tools and PPE
Ongoing work and various contract lengths available.
Salary: £15.00 p/h
Category: Construction / Trades / Property
Stafffinders require groundworkers with dumper/roller tickets for ongoing work in Edinburgh.
Previous experience of working on busy construction sites is essential.
Various contracts and various lengths availalble.
Must have CSCS card, PPE and dumper/roller.
Salary: £11.00 p/h
Are you immediately available for work in the Edinburgh area.
We are looking for a team of Labourers with CSCS cards, PPE and the right attitude .
This will be in the city centre and is ongoing min of 3 months work .
Please get in touch
Location: Glasgow Area
Salary: £16.75 p/h
Joiners required for various contracts and various lengths. Immediate starts available
1st and 2nd fix joiners required, must be able to work at pace and have Blue or Gold Skills Card .
Tools and PPE is required.
Please call Joanne or Craig on 0141 887 1155 to discuss further.
Salary: £17.50 p/h
We are looking for a Bricklayer for ongoing work in various sites .
You will need a Blue or Gold CSCS card or time served. Experience in laying block.
Must have trowels and PPE.
PLease give joanne or Craig a call on 0141 887 1155