Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Estate Agent Jobs - residential sales
Estate agents liaise with clients, solicitors and other property professionals to negotiate sales and lettings on residential properties.
Working as an estate agent, you'll usually specialise in either sales or letting of residential properties, businesses or land on behalf of your clients. You'll value and market properties, with the aim of negotiating the best price for your client.
Your role will involve frequent liaison with banks, building societies, mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors and other estate agencies during transactions. You may also handle sales taking place via auction.
You'll usually specialise in one area of estate agency, such as:
- residential sales
- residential lettings
As an estate agent in residential properties in Scotland, you'll need to:
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken
- Visit and talk to sellers about their property and its special features
- Estimate the value of a property
- Market and promote properties for sale
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
If you work in the lettings area of estate agency you'll need to:
- Vet prospective tenants by collecting references and doing credit checks
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates
- Draw up tenancy agreement contracts
- Collect or organise rent payments
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
In Scotland, property sales are usually handled by a solicitor.
Estate Agent Jobs - residential sales - expected salary
- Starting salaries for estate agents are in the region of £15,000 to £21,000 on-target earnings (OTE) for trainee posts.
- With experience, salaries can rise to £25,000 to £60,000, plus commission.
Salaries are typically made up of a basic salary plus commission, which is usually based on a percentage of your sales. Determining factors are location, your qualifications, the size of the firm and the economic climate.
Income figures are intended as a guide only.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.