Programme Manager Jobs
There are no strict education requirements to be a Construction Programme Manager because most people enter Project Management from other areas of the Construction industry.
Typical traits required in project management:
- Organised and motivated
- Able to lead others
- Great attention to detail
- Assertiveness and able to have hard conversations
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Able to make practical decisions
- Able to think creatively
- Can relate to a wide range of people
- Can work well under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
Programme management duties and responsibilities
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Programme Manager can include any of the following:
- Communicating with project team, clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Planning project deliverables
- Managing project delivery timeline
- Managing and reporting project budgets and resources
- Producing and updating all project documentation to company/client standards
- Managing project and administration team
- Managing external vendors and that their services meet agreed specifications
- Recognised qualifications in programme management
- Experience of senior leadership
- Experience of influencing, negotiating with and providing challenge to board-level stakeholders
- Experience of working effectively with risk
- Creating and managing commercial relationships
- Managing complex programmes
To view our latest Construction Programme Manager jobs
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Category: Construction/Project Management
SSSTS 360 Excavator Wanted in Edinburgh. Monday Start!
Stafffinders have a great opportunity for an experienced 360 excavator to work on a 5 week contract in Edinburgh.
Contracts is currently 5 weeks but there may be potential for further work once the project is finished.
Job Requirements Include: -
Meeting strict ...
Category: Senior Management
Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?
A client with vision and pipeline for the future?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh. Our Client is a UK leading contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage ...