Programme Manager Jobs
There are no strict education requirements to be a Construction Programme Manager because most people enter Project Management from other areas of the Construction industry.
Typical traits required in project management:
- Organised and motivated
- Able to lead others
- Great attention to detail
- Assertiveness and able to have hard conversations
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Able to make practical decisions
- Able to think creatively
- Can relate to a wide range of people
- Can work well under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
Programme management duties and responsibilities
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Programme Manager can include any of the following:
- Communicating with project team, clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Planning project deliverables
- Managing project delivery timeline
- Managing and reporting project budgets and resources
- Producing and updating all project documentation to company/client standards
- Managing project and administration team
- Managing external vendors and that their services meet agreed specifications
- Recognised qualifications in programme management
- Experience of senior leadership
- Experience of influencing, negotiating with and providing challenge to board-level stakeholders
- Experience of working effectively with risk
- Creating and managing commercial relationships
- Managing complex programmes
To view our latest Construction Programme Manager jobs
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Category: Surveyor - Quantity
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Residential Industry? Look no further!
I am working alongside one of the largest Residential Developers in London who are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team!
The prime candidate should have:
-Experience within a Residential Developer ...