Construction Commercial Manager Jobs
Construction Commercial Manager Jobs will oversee company needs, handle daily business issues, manage company associations, and recognise business opportunities. The commercial managers are constantly communicating and negotiating with clients or business associates.
Duties and responsibilities in Commercial Manager Jobs
- Interface with directors to provide strategic advice
- Collaborate with senior managers on the contracts to ensure efficient delivery of investment plans through contracted operations
- Develop and implement commercial strategies
- Influence negotiations with clients, customers and business associates
- Develop proposals to secure new opportunities
- Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
- Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
- Maintain a high level understanding of planning and programming to ensure accurate progress reporting
Industry credentials - commercial management
It may add weight to a potential job application if you are a member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Highly experienced Commercial Managers with an ACA/CIMA Finance background will be invaluable to lead the commercial efforts across the business. The more experienced commercial manager jobs can expect to earn between £70,000 and £80,000, dependent on location of the hiring organisation.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.