Commercial Director Jobs
Commercial Director Jobs will oversee company needs, handle daily business issues, manage company associations, and recognise business opportunities. The commercial managers are constantly communicating and negotiating with clients or business associates.
Are you an experienced executive with solid background from the Construction sector at a practical, technical, and strategic level. Construction Director Jobs will further develop your experience and skills.
Duties and responsibilities of Commercial Director Jobs
- Ideally a technical background in Construction
- Experience of the construction sector generally, and knowledge of innovative methods in materials such as concrete and related products.
- The interest, enthusiasm, and gravitas to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, understanding their issues and developing/delivering their construction solutions to improve their market share.
- Good written, presentational, and general communications skills and an ability to produce accurate and concise outputs.
- Able to interpret sometimes complex industry issues and communicate these simply.
- Finally, a self-starter, who can manage a workload independently, but also works closely and effectively with colleagues.
Credentials needed to add value as a commercial director
It may add weight to a potential job application if you are a member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
Highly experienced Commercial Directors with an ACA/CIMA Finance background will be invaluable to lead the commercial efforts across the business. The more experienced commercial directors can expect to earn between £70,000 and £80,000, dependent on location of the hiring organisation.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Location: Edinburgh Salary: TBC Category: Senior Management Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?
A client with vision and pipeline for the future?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh. Our Client is a UK leading contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage ...
Category: Senior Management
Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?