Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Buyers exist within an array of industries. Within construction, the role of the buyer would be to ensure that all purchasing behaviours are cost-effective and the materials purchased can provide optimum output for the organisation and that, overall, their construction contract remains profitable.
Construction buyers will need a strong knowledge of the construction industry and be capable of sourcing cost-effective materials or their contracted work and play a key role in the profitability of a project.
Duties and responsibilities for Buyer positions
- Selecting new products and reviewing the old
- Finding the right suppliers
- Negotiating prices (so the store doesn’t get ripped off)
- Ensuring the products are delivered on time
- Helping to interpret reports and predicting future sales
- Pitching ideas to senior management
- Stock control
- Reacting to any changes in customer demand
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
- Attending trade events
- Getting feedback from customers
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.