I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Buyers exist within an array of industries. Within construction, the role of the buyer would be to ensure that all purchasing behavious is cost effective and and the materials purchased can provide optimum outpout for the organisation and that, overall, their construction contract remains profitable.
Construction buyers will need srong knowledge of the construction industry and be capable of sourcing cost effective materials or their contracted work and play a key role in the profitability of a project.
Duties of Buyers:
- Selecting new products and reviewing the old
- Finding the right suppliers
- Negotiating prices (so the store doesn’t get ripped off)
- Ensuring the products are delivered on time
- Helping to interpret reports and predicting future sales
- Pitching ideas to senior management
- Stock control
- Reacting to any changes in customer demand
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
- Attending trade events
- Getting feedback from customers
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.