Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Policy Officers Jobs
A Policy Officer carries out a very important role indeed. Their main responsibility involves assisting in reviewing, developing and implementing Government policies and strategies. A list of day-to-day tasks that a Policy Officer is likely to perform can be seen below:
- Provide information to employees on policy and standards
- Oversee and support the development and implementation of policies
- Assist policy managers to build relationships with corporate and regional teams
- Assist in planning media campaigns for PR companies
Skills of a Policy Officer
To be successful, a Policy Officer must possess a range of skills. Firstly, they must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as well as excellent networking skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and good research skills. A handful of other skills that a Policy Officer must have included:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Ability to manage budgets
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.