Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Policy Officers Jobs
A Policy Officer carries out a very important role indeed. Their main responsibility involves assisting in reviewing, developing and implementing Government policies and strategies. A list of day-to-day tasks that a Policy Officer is likely to perform can be seen below:
- Provide information to employees on policy and standards
- Oversee and support the development and implementation of policies
- Assist policy managers to build relationships with corporate and regional teams
- Assist in planning media campaigns for PR companies
Skills of a Policy Officer
To be successful, a Policy Officer must possess a range of skills. Firstly, they must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as well as excellent networking skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and good research skills. A handful of other skills that a Policy Officer must have included:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Ability to manage budgets
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.