Membership Officers Jobs
A membership officer performs a very important role indeed. This is because they act as the primary interface between the organisation and its members.
The daily duties of a membership officer can be seen below:
- Acting as the first point of contact and communication for all existing and potential members
- Answering telephone and email queries from members
- Processing new memberships and renewals
- Managing issues and complaints from members
- Managing and attending membership events
- Coordinating a network of member volunteers
- Coordinating sponsor activity
To perform this role, a membership officer must possess a range of skills and personal attributes. Whilst it is essential that you possess excellent time management and organisational skills, you must also have attention to detail and be able to use your own initiative. Moreover, it is also vital that you possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as well as the ability to work well as part of a team.
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.