Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
A fundraiser’s role is a very exciting and challenging one indeed. They are primarily responsible for raising money for charities and non-profit organisations by encouraging donations from members of the public, businesses and groups.
Depending on the size of organisation for which the fundraiser works, the type of potential donors targeted may change. For example, in smaller organisations, a charity fundraiser is likely to cover a wide range of sources of potential donations, whereas in larger organisations, they may have a specialised role and target specific potential donors.
Daily tasks of a charity fundraiser may include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting and inspiring volunteers
- Approaching potential donors such as individuals, universities and businesses for donations
- Building and maintaining relationships with high value donors
- Managing the company’s budget and ensuring donation targets are met
- Thinking of and developing new fundraising ideas
- Organising fundraising campaigns and events
The skills required to carry out this role are listed below:
- Excellent networking skills to build relationships with donors
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Ability to think creatively
- A commitment to the cause is essential
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.