Finance Professionals Jobs
A finance professional is responsible for a range of tasks relating to the finances of public sector organisations. Their main responsibility is advising clients to ensure that they are financially successful. Daily tasks that finance professionals within the charity and public sector may perform can be seen below:
- Preparing and interpreting reports and financial statements
- Presenting financial reports to executives and board members
- Monitoring daily financial operations
- Tracking the financial status of the organisation
- Managing budgets, income and expenditure
- Performing risk assessments
- Analysing market trends
In order to carry out this role to a high standard, there are a range of skills that a finance professional must possess. An understanding of Gift Aid and/or OSCR is a must and excellent written and verbal communication, self-motivation and ability to work well within a team are also important to the role.
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.