Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Development Managers/Coordinators Jobs
A development manager/coordinator has a rather varied role. They have multiple responsibilities related to organisational fundraising such as soliciting and acknowledging donations and maintaining a record of donors.
A range of duties that a development manager/coordinator fulfils are:
- Planning and coordinating various donor events
- Organising and coordinating event fundraisers
- Preparing and updating event tracking reports
- Attending meetings with donors and prospective donors
- Determining the required volunteer support for fundraising events
- Working at fundraising events which may include working evenings and weekends
- Generating donor reports
- Pulling mailing lists
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.