Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Development Managers/Coordinators Jobs
A development manager/coordinator has a rather varied role. They have multiple responsibilities related to organisational fundraising such as soliciting and acknowledging donations and maintaining a record of donors.
A range of duties that a development manager/coordinator fulfils are:
- Planning and coordinating various donor events
- Organising and coordinating event fundraisers
- Preparing and updating event tracking reports
- Attending meetings with donors and prospective donors
- Determining the required volunteer support for fundraising events
- Working at fundraising events which may include working evenings and weekends
- Generating donor reports
- Pulling mailing lists
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.