Database Administrators/Raiser's Edge Experts Jobs
As a database administrator/raiser’s edge expert, you are primarily responsible for the effective running of the donation process including gift data entry of incoming online and offline donations, outgoing receipts, letters and reports. Other primary functions of the role include responding to staff requests for queries, reports and mailing lists and training staff members on the correct use of Raiser’s Edge.
In addition, a database administrator/Raiser’s Edge Expert may also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform regular data reviews to ensure data purity and accuracy
- Review data tracking systems
- Update mailing lists and financial records
- Generate regular analytical and financial reports
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Raiser’s Edge policies and procedures
To be able to perform this role, there a variety of skills that you must possess. Firstly, you must possess sound knowledge of Raiser’s edge or a similar database platform and be able to import, export and manipulate data by utilising Raiser’s Edge. Below is a list of other skills that you should possess:
- Sound knowledge of the overall fundraising process
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Networking skills
- Good organisation skills with the ability to coordinate various projects simultaneously
Contact the Charity & Public Sector Team
Email the Charity & Public Sector Division at email@example.com.