I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Architectural Assistant Jobs
Architectural Assistants jobs can basically be described as the students of Architecture. There are 6 Universities and Colleges in Scotland, where students can study and undertake specialist training. Architectural Assistants jobs will involve full or part time study and work experience.
Architectural Assistants jobs will aid Architects with design, project running and often be involved in the technical aspects of design development through to the final construction stage.
Duties of an Architectural Assistant
- Provide architectural assistance to architects in developing construction plans.
- Prepare and develop layouts, elevations, cross sections in construction drawings.
- Assist architectural teams in dimensional surveys of buildings.
- Apply survey notes in architectural drawings with precise specifications.
- Use advanced software like CAD or ArchiCAD in preparing architectural plans.
- Assist and support architects in executing multiple architectural projects.
- Interact with clients to implement their plans and goals in architectural project drawings.
- Execute all aspects of architectural processes and issues.
- Maintain all architectural drawings, plans, client specifications and survey notes in organised manner.
- Ensure compliance of all architectural guidelines and standards.
A typical Architectural Assistant salary can vary between £19,000 and £32,000 depending on experience.
Contact the Architecture Division Team
Email the Architecture Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Architecture Jobs by Email
Want to be the first to know? Never miss an opportunity by signing up to our architecture mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.